TAR-AL was born as a presetting bench for the workshop environment, in fact 80% of the units sold are placed besides the work centers and only 20% in the metrology rooms at controlled temperature.
TAR-AL is a system that simplifies the setting of 2-point (ID and OD ) and 3-point bore gauges.
It replaces the traditional way of using a lot of different ring masters and gage blocks.
Thanks to innovative adapters, a positioning error will be eliminated and the speed of presetting increased. You just input the dimension into the keyboard and the mobile carriage will position itself automatically onto this position. The mobile carriage system will always stay in the desired position.
Advantages of the TAR-AL system:
- Reduction of the zeroing and presetting operations.
- Cost saving, in terms of non-purchasing master rings and gage blocks: TAR-AL can replace , Micron per Micron, any master ring plus all gage blocks.
- Better accuracy in presetting: the operation with the gage blocks requires precision and time: with TAR-AL you just have to digit the value.
- With TAR- AL it’s easier: in any zeroing operation you have one fixed point and the chance to have 2 hands free to reach the minimum point. The operator error is reduced.
- With patented adapters that guide the instruments during the operations, the TAR-AL can work on the internal and the external of the ceramic blocks.
- The hardness of the ceramic ensure durability.
- If certified by a recognized authority, TAR-AL can be a certified Primary Reference which allows the company to the Inhouse calibration of the instruments and consequently represents a cost saving option and ensures the permanent availability of the instruments in the workshop.
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- LCD Display with 20 characters
- Stores up to 100 positions ( OD + ID )
- SW interface with remote PC / Printer
- Connectivity and Storage via USB
Optional & Accessories
- Plexiglass Cover
- Professional mobile support table
- ILAC / equivalent authority Certificate